Old 12-26-2010, 07:07 AM
JJs
Banned

I would NEVER go back to film - never, I couldn't afford to take all the photos I wanted to and digital allows me to do that...
I just got a new camera (after taking almost 10,000 photos with the old one) - not all photos are 'keepers' but hey, "film" is cheap, storage is easy, only print the ones you want, share or not...
I take pictures almost every day....

I've heard some people talk who haven't quite got the hang of it, they'll say stuff like "I still have room on the memory card" - what????
doh
I take pictues, put them on the computer, sort them, delete the bad ones, print some if I want, clear off the memory stick and start over... I NEVER leave photos on the memory cards....
The great thing about digital (aside from everything else) you can see right away if you need to take another photo - so that 'never to be repeated' moment IS captured and you don't find out weeks/months later that the picture 'didn't turn out'...
You do have to learn that you don't HAVE to count pictures - no longer restricted to 12 or 20 or 36 photos on a roll - take as many as you want and cull later!!