View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:37 PM
stevendebbie25

Just a friendly catch up. I'm SOOO excited. I had double eye surgery, and it's healing nicely. They tested my eyes Wed. before Christmas, and my visual field has greatly increased, my 'light' perception has also increased. Now they say when they replace my lens in both eyes, I should see pretty clear...BIG improvement, unbelievable. I still have a distortion that's not fixable, it's "in the brain" so that's probably lost roaming around forever in there.

This Wed. I'm having my 4th foot surgery, PLEASE let this be the last. So, I'll be laid up a while, and will be piecing the yo yo's I've received into that cancer quilt (hand stitching work). I have the centeral ribbon designed. I'll just keep working to see what size it turns out. Yes, I'll post a photo when I get done.

So, packed up Christmas, cleaning house, tonight organizing the sewing room, lining everything up so I can "have something to do" when I can't get around. And we have a blizzard coming Wed to Sun, good time to be down I guess. At least my husband is home (vacation time) to take care of me. Had a wonderful Christmas with 3 of our daughters, 11 of us home.

Thank you all again for helping me with yo yo's and cancer fabric. Now that Christmas is behind me, I'll be moving forward on these new projects. I appreciate you all so much for your help & support. Debbie