Old 12-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Jo M

Originally Posted by luckylindy333
I had a plate in one hand and a glass in the other, was going to sit down for Christmas dinner. I only had on my favorite pair of wool socks on my feet. My sock caught on the heat register cover, so I sort of got off balance and the metal thing was flung across the room. My SIL's dog was following me and fell into the heat vent. Luckily no one was hurt and I did not spill a drop! There was pandemonium for a few minutes, though. :D :D :D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Oh, this one made me chuckle out loud.

I made my DD the cutest reversible apron for Christmas. She was coming over to spend the day making cookies so I "put it in a safe spot" where she wouldn't see it. After she left, I searched for TWO days for the darn thing, but never found it. I looked EVERYWHERE. :hunf:

On Christmas day, I told her that I'd made it and she could have it IF it ever turned up again. I made her boyfriend a fleece throw and made him open it first, hoping that I'd stuck the apron in a fold and it would fall out. No such luck. One of her gifts was 2 new bed pillows in a huge gift bag. As she was packing her loot to head home, she pulled one of the pillows out and there it was. We all had a good laugh...on me.
:oops: