Old 12-28-2010, 05:34 PM
dljennings

Originally Posted by dljennings
Originally Posted by craftyone27
Our funniest Christmas moment happened while wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve afyernoon. I was exhausted from last minute shopping and obligations, tired from no sleep the night before, just generally grumpy. My 13 y/o son is in the next room playing videogames and makes some comment about me being "Grinchy", so my DH pipes up with "I don't care too much for all this Grinch stuff but I sure wouldn't mind if she was a little Ho-Ho-Ho every once in a while!". I busted out laughing - my son was shocked and amused , and I think DH may have embarrassed himself just a tiny bit when he realized our 13 y/o got the joke. The outcome was great though because it sure did lighten the mood and we spent the rest of the afternoon joking around, having a great time! Merry Christmas!!
at our house, when someone says "hohoHo" dh always says "where is she?" now all the kids do too...

dh always said the only thing he wants in his stocking is a leg,...youngest dd told that one to her male teacher... he said "yeah, me too!" she was so excited when she told us at dinner that dh wasn't the only man who wants legs in his stocking !
i should have mentioned dd was in 1st or 2nd grade at the time...oops