Old 12-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Gerbie

So glad to hear that she may be coming around finally. When you get together in Feb. tell DH to tape his mouth so nothing will slip out to change things to the way they were lol. Congratulations and what a nice Christmas gift.

I am so very very lucky. I only have one brother and no sisters. We have always been very close and talk almost every day, sometimes two or three times a day on the phone. We live about 200 miles from each other. I always got along well with his two ex's as well. But he is much happier now that he is single again or at least he seems to be anyway. Doesn't seem to have the stress. My DH is youngest of 5 and there is one sister that is always grumpy. Everyone else gets along fine. All are scattered from us and we only get to see and visit his brother who lives here in town very often. But we do get along with all others, we just aren't around the grumpy sister much.
I have such a good relationship with my brother it is hard for me to realize how others can't seem to get along, and I know it happens so often in many families.
Those who hold a grudge or ill feelings and don't want to give in and forgive, often wait until it is too late do so and those they were angry with are sometimes gone and the forgiving can never happen.