View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:26 PM
cassiemae

This morning I was at WalMart and needed something in
the fabric dept of course no one to help me. SOOOOO I
rang the bell and that doesn't work!!!!. I then went to a cashier statiion and told her I would like to have some help in fabric she said she would get me someone. She did and I went back to the fabric dept and here comes this gal and says "Yeah what do you want" I told her what I wanted and then another nicer lady came and she helped me. I told her I can't understand why they can't have someone in this dept she said they do but the gal has to spread her time between fabric and stationary.Duh the stationary is way over on the other side of the store.

I then went to the TV dept just to take a look at a new tv
for the bedroom no one there either. SOOO I went to the photo lab and asked for some help and the lady said to go
over a couple ailes and there would be a lady to help me.
SOOOO I proceded over to her and told her I would like to see a 26" tv and she pointed over to the wall so we walked over there and she said they had 3 different brands. I was trying to look at them and the ones they had on display which were way up to heaven. I then asked her which one had a nice clear picture and she just shrugged and said I don't know. I then told her I would continue to look on my own.. Boy when I got home I sent the corporate office a nice nasty e-mail.
Can you believe having to go clear over to stationary to find someone to help you in fabric :x Not Me.