View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:05 PM
seamstome

Had a similar problem in Joann's the other day. I just had surgery and cannot drive myself so I had to have my hubby take me there about a 40 minute drive one direction. Store was half empty. I was looking for something for a pattern that I usually dont buy and I dont know what it even looks like.

Could NOT find anybody to help me. Now I am currently walking with a cane...visibly handicapped. After walking over half the store, I finally find and employee, the employee POINTS me back to the general direction of where I started. Does not offer to assist me. I had intended to buy a few hundred dollars of stuff and had a full cart. I could not find the item AGAIN. I took the full cart and shoved it as hard as I could until it hit a display, which did not topple over...DARN!!! And I walked out in tears.

Hubby took me to Hancocks even though I insisted that I wanted to go home. I hobbled in. A woman came up to me and said you look like you could use some help what can I help you with. She acted like my personal shopper.

I have spent my last dime at Joann's.