View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
BMP

Originally Posted by pojo
They are cutting hours in all the Walmart's and making their workers do maybe up to 3 departments just one person to that many departments.

They don't want any full time workers there too.

They are hiring off the street people for minium wage and cutting the older people's hours because they don't want to pay their wages.
I have pretty much stopped going to WalMart and started to shop at Target.
I bet if more of us stopped shopping there so often they might start to listen to customer complaints with an open ear, start hitting their bottom line with lower numbers.

Most retail stores have already cut out their Chritmas help and cut hours for the regular employees.

If it was me and I had rung the bell a few times and no one came to help I would have cut my own fabric...taken it to front register and let the clerk find someone to get a price !!!

They dont want any full time workers because they wont have to give out any benefits either..they keep employee hours just under the full time status.

I HATE WALMART....once they became so big they turned out worse than some of the other big box stores.

Their meat and produce are 'seconds" thats one of the ways they can sell it a few cents cheaper..fruits and veggies are not as large or as fresh as super market products. Meats are not as good quality.