View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:28 PM
elizabeth

The Earth Children Series by Jane Auel is wonderful. I have read the books twice and listed to the cds twice! I am listening to them again, because her new book will be out the end of March.
Other great books: The Book Thief, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Sarah's Key, Sacajawea (the long one that was published in the early 80s) Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg, Firefly Lane, Philippa Gregory's always forget) Meridon Trilogy.. Meridon, Favored Child, Wide Acre, Murdoc the Greatest Elephant by Ralph Helfer, Zamba by Ralph Helfer, The Marlboro Cowboy (these three are true stories), Cold Rock River, one of the best and creative books I have read is Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn, Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas (so good),The Girl Who Chased he Moon by Sara Addison, Peace Like A River by Leif Enger (another of my favorites), Sme Kind of Different by Ron Hall (true inspirational story), Henry's Sisters by Cathy Lamb, The First Ladies Detective Series by Andrew McCall Smith, Doggone It, Thereby Hangs a Tail, Alex and Me by Irene Pepperberg, Dewey the Library Cat, Wealey the Owl, Chosen by a Horse by Susan Richards, The Help, Saving CeeC ee Honeycutt, A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolf, Very Valentine by Adrianna Trigianni (there are 3 or 4 books in the series) Not My Daughter by Barbara Delinsky, A Woman of Substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford (there are 4 or 5 books in the series, try to read in order). As you can tell, I love reading. These are a few of my favorites that I can remember right now. Elizabeth