Old 11-08-2008, 05:32 AM
susan s.

No I've been over to Tempe as well. We came in and out on Ray rd. to 10 and from 101. And actually had dinner at the Olive Garden. In a mal off of Alma School Rd. Or something like that. I'd be over there shopping more if I didn't have so many chores. :wink: I really liked that store SPROUTS, on Ray Rd. It isn't too badly priced for a health food store. I need to get over and check out the tile store I was told about. I think it is in there area between Chandler and Tempe also, And I hear there is a Habitat for Humanity recycled Bldg Supply store in Phoenix. I'm trying to make time to go check out. We have lot of remodeling to do.

I am planning to get a Farmers Market/Art & Craft Bazaar business going over here. I could sell stuff I grow or make. My husband is a carpenter and is wanting to build furniture and kids wooden toys. I also have plenty of space for rent to other vendors. I'm in the very beginning stages of the plan and have a lot of steps to go through. But if I had even a handful of vendors I could maybe get one starter event set up and advertised before Christmas. So I plan to put and ad in the paper now that I have the Internet. I'm still on my MT ph no Its a lot to do in the next few weeks but I'm hopeful it can be done. So if you know of any one looking for a venue to sell some thing lie that in this area I'd love to hear from them. I will be setting up a separate E-mail and hopefully a web page.

But, I'm really trying to get situated so I can sew. I have a Christmas Quilt for my MIL about 1/4 of the way quilted, I was working on it before last X-mas. It would be so cool to get it done in time this year. :-

Mostly though I need to find more energy or more time :lol: Both of those commodities seem to be in short supply.