View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 08:55 AM
lynmccoy

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
Originally Posted by ctquilter
I used to love their show, lately however during every show Maryanne discourages viewers from writing down measurements and directions for the quilts saying "don't bother to write down the instructions. Just go to the website and we'll let you know in which issue of the magazine they can be found." Maybe it's just me, but it's less trouble to write instructions than to go hunting for a certain issue of a magazine. Things started to change when they teamed up with QNN. :x
I won't buy from them either. But ctquilter's comment says it all. I don't understand why everyone on TV assumes everyone has a computer! Yes, we do -- but I know a # of people that live out where they can't get reception without paying $$$$ they can't afford. Or their reception is very very very slow. I hate it when I see newspeople saying something happened...and for us to go online to find out more!!!!! What if you don't have ONLINE! And companies that have you go online to buy!!!! What about people that don't have ONLINE!!!! The same with F&P show -- go online --- what if you don't have ONLINE!!!!!! They're sure cutting out a lotta people. Oh -- they'll say "go to the library"....last time I was in our library there was a line of people waiting to get to the computer. I'm sure they'd love it if I went online to browse looking at patterns!!!!!
It would be great if everyone in the world had a computer and printer the way some companies think ,but not everyone can.The worst insult is when you tell a customer service person that after they tell you to"go online", they act like you're not serious when you say you don't have a computer. It took me 2 years to save the money to buy me and my granddaughter each a computer.