View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 11:35 AM
lin

Originally Posted by ccbear66
I think that I'm going to do the churn dash block and then let them sign it in the center block. What do you all think? Will that work?
I think that'll work just fine ccbear. I love that block. :)

It would be easier to list what I'm NOT working on right now. LOL I always seem to have too many irons in the fire. But I wouldn't be happy if I didn't. :)

At the moment I'm working on m-qing two twin bed quilts for a client. They're really going to challenge me because I'm trying a new technique on both quilts. I'm doing "McTavishing" and I've only practiced it a few times. Wish me luck! :wink:

Also in the works for myself is the king quilt I'm mq-uing for my ds. He's been waiting for a long time for it, but I had to finish his new wife's quilt first (the one in my avatar) as well as that queen I was griping about basting (for my nephew's wedding), and now these two came in to be done so he's going to have to be patient a little longer. Good thing he's a sweet boy! LOL I'm also working on two applique quilts, one for me and one for dh. His has to wait til Winter because it's a king and gets soooo hot sitting under it to applique the border designs. THEN...there are those 16 or so quilt tops sitting in the top of my closet waiting for me to get them under a needle--either by hand or machine. :oops: ACK!!!! Anyone want to stop by a month-long quilting bee? :P

I just tired myself right out! LOL