View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:04 AM
salmonsweet

Hey folks - Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm so pleased you like my quilt. I wasn't getting updates on this one anymore (must have deleted an email too soon!), what a beautiful New Year gift to read all these new pages.

PWinston - Thank you for your compliments. Yes I'm a beginner and so totally not perfect. I just don't mind and soldier on regardless, maybe it's because I've never taken a quilt class in my life, lol!
A fabric pic is here, in my previous thread on this quilt: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-43465-3.htm#986194 A detail pic of a couple of blocks is also in that thread, in the very first post on page 1. I believe I cut the strips for the triangles 2.75'' wide or perhaps 2.5.

LovingIzz - so glad you like my quilt. It's good to see you around, and I'm loving your avatar!! Finally I know what you look like and I think you look stunning.

I love my wooden floor, too, wish it were actually mine, I'm just renting it. It's the floor in my healing room... my clients get the nicest room in my house, lol!