View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:50 AM
lvaughan

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch
In the past month I have visited both Joanne's and Hancock's and have been very disappointed in the quality of their fabrics. Even the Moda fabrics were so thin I could read a newspaper through it. I'm not really sure it was Moda's fabric at all.

Anyway, I have spent about $500 in fabrics at Thousand of bolts in the past 3 weeks and I am very please at what I was able to get. The quality is excellent and on average I paid about $3.96 per yard (that includes the shipping cost). As far as I'm concerned, this is my new fabric store. Unless someone else can beat their prices.
Are you saying that there is Moda at Joann's or Hancocks? I don't think it was Moda. Moda is my favorite fabric, my sisters is P&B, anyway I haven't seen any Moda at my local Joann's. I did notice some David Textiles there last time. I have got several David Textiles at Wal-Mart. There seems to be two different qualities of it though, one will have the name without the color dots on the selvage and the others will have the name and colors dots on the selvage. The fabrics with the name and colors dots seems to be a better quality of fabric. I got several pieces marked down to $1.00 a yard.