View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by dream56
I know how that stinks. I live in an area that has no mail delivery only PO Boxes. When I get that- will not ship to PO boxes - I use my 911 address - then they try to tell me that is not a valid address. Oh well - that is the only other option. Just ship it - even the UPS/FEDEx guys here understand and still are able to deliver it. Believe me I sympathize with you.
What is a 911 address? I also do not have mail service where I live and have to have a PO Box. Luckily, where we have our PO Box the woman that runs it accepts FedEx and UPS packages and usps packages.

A couple years ago, I purchased some items from Target online and when I put in my Po Box address, it wouldnt accept my order. I had to find someone that I trusted enough and ask them if I could have a package mailed to them for me. Whats the big deal, I don't understand, especially when you are paying for the merchandise up front.

Its sad really. Alot of companies are going to lose out on alot of money by not delivering to a PO Box. :(