View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 AM
quiltmom04

Originally Posted by eimay
About a week ago, someone talked about straightening their sewing area, because it had been messed up when things weren't put away properly. I've been tackling mine for and hour or two here and there. I spent three hours this morning and it still looks as though I've been vandalized. I promise (yeah) that this will never happen again once it is straightened. (By then it should be Christmas season again...that will be the test!
HAha! Saying you look like it was vandalized...reminds me when our 2 boys were about 2 and 4, they were playing in the lving room and I needed to go on an errand. So I just picked them up and packed them in the car, set the house alarm and went off. My husband called sometime later. He came home from work and found policemen in the yard - guns drawn - and pointed at the house. Turns out, when I left, I neglected to close the front door the whole way; it blew open and set the alarm off. When the police came, they saw the condition of the houuse and assumed that there was an intruder there still ransacking the house! Was I ever embarrassed!! But it has not helped my housekeeping skills at all. There is still a mess in the sewing room!