View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 PM
missgigglewings

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
I wonder how it's possible for my mother to remember EVERYONE's birthdates right down to the YEAR, and I have trouble just remembering how old I am!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------
When I went to live with my parents and many younger siblings, Mom had a hard time even remembering all our names, much less unneeded details such as birthdays. She would start with one name and go down the line..Patty, Ramona, Vivian, Judy, Richard..yes, you're Richard and you know darn well you are, so you're the one the neighbors said threw the rock that broke the window...
When my kids were little, I had 3 girls. Surely one of them would just make me so furious at something they did that they knew that they were not supposed to do and I couldn't think of their name to save my life, so I would say SYNTHYA, TINA, MISTYDAWN ...I know who you are and I know where you live so when I remember those facts....your in deep trouble!!! And it never failed...whichever kid I was talking to would start to laugh at me because I couldnt remember what their name was that it would make me laugh and I would forget that I was mad at them.
My 6 siblings and I keep in touch on Facebook, but we are all numbered according to birth order. I like that because I am sister#1.