Old 11-18-2008, 07:12 AM
susan s.

I have open field on three sides. I hope we do get some frequent rain over here due to the dust. I am trying cultivate some ground cover this winter and get some shade trees growing. That might take a couple yrs. My neighbor gave me a Lemon tree and a Pinion Pine. I dug up and transplanted a small Mesquite tree, but it doesn't seem to be doing so well. I have lots of small trees volunteering so I'll try another one. :?: I am also having my husband build some pergola's and hanging some outside shades on my porches for sunscreen.

We have so much to do but I enjoy the process. I am planning a mural on the street side of the bldg. I've been taking photos and video clips of our journey. I'd like to get set up on my-space but, do not have a clue as to how it works so I need to find out if there are any classes I can afford to take offered through Community Ed or on the cheap at the college. Do you know of any? They had Adult Basic Education in Missoula. Which was free of charge for the basic's and other classes like Computer Training and Photography were offered for a small fee. I paid around $30. for an 8 week Photography class. But we were not there long enough to take to other courses I wanted.