View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 PM
quilter in the making

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted and who is sending thoughts and prayers our way. I especially needed the comments from the grandmas who understand my worry as just something moms do. I try not to worry, but am not always able to turn that worry mode off. I'm one of the people who definitely trusts in God, but sometimes have trouble understanding His timing. I'm pretty much a type A and want to be in control. All I can do is turn this over to Him and trust that he is watching over us all.

For those who asked, these will be my first "birth" grandchildren. I have a stepgrandson who is 15 and love him and treat him no differently than I will the new babies. Only thing is he came into our lives when he was 11 and already beyond the cuddling and snuggling stage so I'm looking forward to that. I've already started two baby quilts. The girls will be getting identical pinwheel quilts. I've printed out some directions for burp pads and receiving blankets and am planning on doing some of those too. I think I will also do some changing pads. I will definitely be busy and loving every minute of it. Thanks again everyone!