Old 11-19-2008, 06:17 AM
Lady Diana

I just bought a Singer Futura 250 for $799....that is the price with most dealers right now. This machaine was $1099. I purchased mine at Allbrands.com, free delivery to your door and no sales tax. Features are great....you can down load any design from the internet..it takes them all, no boxes and converter hardware to deal with...just need a computer. Right now until the end of December, you get over $600 worth of free software that my friend had to pay for! The free embriodery software includes Hyper Font, Photo Stitch and Auto Cross Stitch. There is also a rebate form to send in for free 3900 Design CD, which is normally $299.
Large(4 1/2” X 6 3/4”) and small (3 1/8” X 4 3/4”) hoop. I also bought a Singer giant hoop that is 7 1/2" x 23" and Alphasew cap hoop. Oh, I forgot, if you sign up for allbrands newsletter, there is a coupon code at the top where you can get $10 to $50 off of your order depending on total.

Depending on your budget, and size of embriodery area and items you want to embriodery...this is a great machine at a great price. (I am not a salesperson...just a sewer/quilter who likes bargains when shopping.
Best regards and happy sewing!