View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Phyl

Originally Posted by quilter in the making
I posted on December 26th that my daughter and son-in-law had told us on Christmas morning that they were expecting. Well, this afternoon my oldest son and his wife showed up at our house (they drove about 1 1/2 hours) to tell us that they're also expecting. DD is due in August and DIL is due in September. We're so excited, but I'm also very nervous. DD has a very small subchorionic hemorrhage in the uterus. Doctor says MOST times these small bleeds are reabsorbed and do not pose a problem, but did not put DD on any restrictions. DIL's progesterone is a little bit lower than what her doctor likes to see and has prescribed something to hopefully increase the progesterone. They're trying to be very proactive thinking that the miscarriage she suffered last summer may have been caused by low progesterone. It's time to turn my concerns over to God, but prayers would be much appreciated. These will be my first grandchildren. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
My daughter had so much trouble conceiving and carrying until the doctor found her progesterone level to be too low as well! He gave her shots and meds and we now have two wonderful grandchildren, a girl three and a boy, almost two!! (We have two others from my son and dil who was in the Twin Towers when the first plane crashed into it. She was six weeks pregnant with the first boy who had markers for disease but is fine and healthy.) So many people have problems but you and your children will be blessed with grandchildren/children thanks to her doctor's great research into that progesterone problem.
May you all enjoy the beauties of those little miracles!