Old 01-14-2011, 09:40 AM
AlwaysQuilting

Originally Posted by Airwick156
I DO NOT like Paula Deen. I can't stand how she constantly says "Ya"ll". Granted I do know shes from Georgia and some of the people talk that way, but it irratates me to no end. I totally refuse to watch her anymore. And she always CRAMS way to much food in her mouth at one time, thats nasty and I always wait for her to choke. But I am sure that if she did, it would be edited out.
Now for the show Down Home with the Nealy's....OH PLEASE...get a motel room. I can't stand the way the talk on that show, to me its too "sexually oriented" but then again maybe its just me.
You know for some reason when Paula Deen says "y'all" it doesn't bother me, but the husband on "Down Home with the Neelys" says it once or twice in every sentence!!! I can't stand to listen to him and turn the channel...lol....unless they're making something I really like! But I absolutely cringe if he starts "y'all"-ing again.
Can't their director tell him to find another way to end his sentences, for crying out loud? I know it's a southern thing (my mother was from the south and said "y'all" too) but not with every breath!