Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
I like Ina also, I think she is down to earth even though she does use a lot of butter and onions in her recipes. She was going to be at a Stonewall Kitchen store signing her books just before Christmas one year. My mom went to get one and said that the line was very long even before the store opened! She couldn't believe people waited so long in cold weather for a signed cookbook.

I like Robin Miller also, she does quick fix meals that look really good and seems like she could be your next door neighbor.

There used to be an Italian guy named Mike Chiarello that had a show. His food looked delicious, but had ingredients I don't normally stock in my kitchen. Seemed like a wonderful guy with lots of great ideas.

I haven't watched the Food Network in a while, but those were some that stood out to me when I was watching it all the time.
Mike Chiarello is still on. He is on the Cooking Channel. I think thats him anyways. :) I do like Ina Garten. She is so down to earth. I wonder when she dies if I send her my name and address if she will give me her big huge glass canisters. I love those so much. And they are not cheap by no means. LOL.