View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by greensleeves
Read here, read books, play my computer games, listen to music, sit outside and enjoy nicer weather, enjoy cards and trivia games but like Airwick-don't like monopoly. I don't think I've ever succeeded in that game but will play if my grands need another player.
Ill have to tell you a story about Monopoly. I really do hate that game.
Anyways, my sister and her daughter who was 7 came to my house when we lived on the Oregon Coast. Well she wanted to play monopoly and as a good Aunt, I played with her and there were 3 other adults playing with her and at first it was fun but then the game dragged on and on and on. So shhhhh dont tell her but us adults started putting some of our money back into the "bank" so that we could end the game. Not all at once, but a little here and a little there and it was still taking us forever to end that game. Anyways she got up to go to the bathroom and that was our chance so we all put almost all our money back into the bank, acted as if nothing happened and she came back none the wiser and eventually about a half hour later the game ended..And YES she did win. That entire game lasted almost 5 hours...way to long to play Monopoly. lol.