View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:00 PM
dreamer2009

Originally Posted by natalieg
I have a problem and am unsure how to deal with it. I saw a link on here for a shop that was closing its doors. Like a lot of others do, I usually run for these and pick up those fabrics that I have been waiting on for so long at deeply discounted prices.

I placed an order with this company and got a confirmation email within a short time. The email showed my items as beign available and stated that orders are usually sent out 24-48 hours after being placed. In all my online purchases, I have found that if a store is going out of business, it will sometimes take an extra couple of days for the shipments to leave there. They stated that I would receive an email once it ships containing tracking information.

I placed the order on Jan 5th, they charged my debit card and sent the email and I have heard nothing since. I call every day, several times a day, have emailed numerous times to the email addy in their email listed as customer service and used the "contact us" form on their site. I have a phone number for customer service in their email and the one on the site and have googled it several times. I call all the numbers I can find (only one has a VM, the other just rings nonstop) and leave a msg every day since I started getting worried (about on the 10th).

I have no other ideas of what to do about it. UPS (how it is supposed to be shipped) can't help me without tracking numbers. I have never heard of a fabric store charging until the order is ready to go out the door. At first I was thinking I was beign a little overboard, but I figure if I leave one vm a day and send one msg a day, that isn't too overwhelming if they are just behind. But, the thing that gets me is I have no idea what is going on. The last vm and msg, I told them that it looks like they just took me for my money.

Who can I contact-BBB-chamber of commerce????
what was the name of the company ??