View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:51 PM
shelrox

Originally Posted by mic-pa
If you are going East on Route 30 and pass the big mall, about 1 mile (I am a poor judge of distance) there is a place called Dutchland Quilt Patch. They have gifts on the 1st floor and fabulous fabric on the second level. It is on the left hand side of the road. There is also several other shops in the ares (not fabric) like woodworking things etc. Enjoy your trip. Also if you are up around Lititz there is a place called Weavers just outside of Litiz on Route501 north. They have excellent prices. Marge
Thank you for this info for I am also heading up this weekend and plan on spending tuesday and wed in Lancaster, and the way things look maybe even this Friday on my way to North NJ... cant go through the area with out planning a shopping trip. taking a friend to South Jersey so I figure well instead of driving in one day might as well go a day early stay over night and shop half a day away and it is worth the hotel stay.. we were supposed to just drive straight up and not shop till tuesday but heck I cant go that long without fabric! I have a whole list made of stops but didnt know of Dutchland so I think it will be worth swinging by and seeing what they have. We used to live in Southern NJ so we used to shop up there all the time