Old 01-19-2011, 03:02 AM
marthe brault-hunt

I was stopping at this sewing centre overtime I went to to mall to look at the Pfaff 7415. The clerk knew me I had bought my fist Pfaff foam them. One morning . my DH told me Go and get the machine you like . Didn't have to tell me twice. I got to the store, asked the clerk for a demonstration (10.30 a.m.) She told me to come back at 1.00 because she was busy. They were having a sale on $99,00 machines. At 1.00 I was there to be told that she didn't have lunch. She gave me a fast demonstration. When I asked for the price, she told me that the owner would phone me. He did a couple of days later, I mentioned about the service, told me I could bring my business some place else. My daughter (16 years old) found an advertisement , she circled the phone and said Mom, make your fingers work! I phoned the head office in Toronto where they found someone speaking French. I was so nervous , I couldn't speak English, The head manager for the province of Quebec phoned me in the hour, gave me an appointment to a different store. The next morning he was there with the person responsible of the teachers, they gave me a $600,00 discount threw in a couple more feet and extended the warranty. I was also given a 2 hours private lesson

What the owner of the other shop didn't know at the time was that I was the person responsible for the sewing in our Federation ( 3500 women), Since I was coaching the program of the year, I never mentioned their name on the ''Where to find list'' (Those people were owners of three stores in the malls of our region). A shop owner should know that a dissatisfied customer means a loss of six other customers.