Old 01-20-2011, 04:07 AM
Jackie D

We would go to the historical town of Salem, located in beautiful So. Indiana, to a QS located on the Court House Square. As you enter the large shop you would be greeted by a friendly employee and asked if you needed any help. We would enjoy looking at all the BOM's this shop has to offer and a list of classes that are available on a bulletin board near the front of the shop. We would take our time browsing thru the over 7000 bolts of fabric, admiring all the beautiful samples throughout the shop. We could sit at a table and look at books and patterns. Once we have decided on a pattern if we needed help in making fabric choices one of the ladies that work there would help us pull bolts of fabric off the shelves and arrange them for better veiwing. We would be awed by the notions wall and have no trouble finding anything we might need. Our thread choice would be quick and easy from the large selection of threads this shop has to offer. I think your going to like your shopping experience here and I know you will want to come back and if you have traveled a long distance and can't return often then you can always find them on their web-site. Hope you have enjoyed your shopping experience at my local quilt shop. Crafttown Fabrics