Old 01-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Sandi Furtado

I don't know about you but it seems that when I can finish up a quilt something comes up and I need to start on a new on that does not take as long to finish. I have a quilt I started for one of my best friends that I had hope to finish for her birthday June of 2010, then I thought maybe Christmas 2010, now it looks like birthday June 2011. I can do it because I do not foresee anything coming up in the mean time. I HOPE!
Originally Posted by deedum
I hope to finish the binding tonite on a quilt for my dh, it it a pattern that I made up due to the material design itself. I am just not thrilled with quality of my work. It won't ever win any award, but my dh says it doesn't have to be perfect for him! Bless his heart. I had hoped to finish it for his birthday in November, then my goal was Christmas, now my goal is New Year's. Ever glad to be done with a project? Sometimes I think I am just no good at this stuff. Then I look at it and think it is not that bad. Then I think I am just not cut out for this stuff. Then, like a nut I turn around and start again......