View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:07 PM
quilterguy27

Originally Posted by blzzrdqueen
Grrr...I haven't had a good nights sleep in weeks!!! My dog seems to think it's ok to bark to be let out at 3am, every morning! This morning it was even earlier, 2:15am! I can not take any more. We let him out right before we go to bed, between 10and 11pm, and now he's got us trained to come running when he barks at night to be let out. I really can't take it anymore. I had to vent...I just want a full nights sleep...
I'm so sorry to hear your story, but I can certainly relate. My dog has been doing that a lot lately. Luckily for me I know why. My dog is nearly 14 years old and these days he's been having bladder problems. So, even tho I hate getting up in the middle of the night, I don't mind. I'd rather let him out in the middle of the night than have to clean up a mess in the morning. I guess I do have an advantage tho. I don't work so I don't have to get up at any special time in the morning. I can sleep in if I need or want to. I'd suggest you limit water intake in the evening. Just wish it worked for me, lol.