View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by raedar63
I feel ya flying V, seems to be the story of my life, I have decided that I put WAY WAY too much into relationships. That being said,I have never made myself anything other than a hobo bag.I really do need to make myself a quilt.

As far as the X-box, I would be camping out on the door step and demand it to be returned.

The awesome slipknot quilt, if it is too painful to look at,perhaps donate it to a youth center or something like it . They could raffle it off and make some big bucks for a good cause. My brother said his motorcycycle club can easily make 1200 bucks with a handmade quilt raffle!

Or raffle it yourself and donate the money to a good cause!
Rae
I never really thought of raffling off a quilt. Actually I think I'm just going to rip out the label, finish the quilt, and give it to my brother. Might give the label to that jerk to say "There is a quilt to go with this, but you're no way deserving of this. You only get the label because it has your name on it".

Originally Posted by catmcclure
If you send him a certified letter (return receipt requested) and request that he return your Xbox immediately or send you the money, you can take a copy of that letter and the return receipt he signed to your local police department and file charges with them for "theft by conversion." A visit by the police, handcuffs, booking photos, etc., will get his attention (and hopefully your Xbox back). I had a former roommate move out and take some of my stuff when she left. Needless to say, I gave the police her work address to pick her up.
Send me the money? Screw that. I gave him enough chances to pay for it. And for $100 with two controllers and $60 worth of games...practically a steal (no pun intended). No. That SOB can buy his own Xbox somewhere else, which if he buys new will cost twice as much, not come with games, and come with only one controller.

Oh, I got an invoice from PayPal that lists all the Kittie shirts I bought, where I bought them from, when I bought them, and how much they cost. Maybe that will help. The XBox is one thing (I can always replace it). The materials for my quilt (some which are almost irreplaceable, rare, and cost me quite a bit) is another.