View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:18 AM
blzzrdqueen

I try not to come to the board to complain or rant, but I've just about had it! I'm sick. I'm the biggest baby I know when it comes to getting sick. This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks I've gotten a cold and this time is much worse then the last...stuffy head, can't breathe through my nose, sore throat, I know my lymphnodes are swollen and sore...uhgggg....Now these sub zero temps make it impossible to heat my house....the heater struggles to stay above 64 degrees and this morning it is minus 12 degrees outside. I have tshirts to print and cross stitch projects to start and a quilt I've been dying to work on and I just don't feel like doing any of it. We had friends over last night for football and I was so happy they left at half time so I could just crash...took a dose of nyquil and that's just what I did, ended up missing the 7 minutes of the Steelers game.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent. I hate looking for pity or sympathy, so please forgive me....Going to make a nice cup of hot chocolate and curl up on the couch under a warm blankie and pray my 2 year old lets me rest a little!