Thread: Great NewS
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Rose L

Trust me, no one would go through the hoops they make you jump through just to get this low monthly payment. To be so sick you can barely make it through a day and to have so much worry and stress and mean attitude piled on you on top of your illness is almost more than most people can handle. I know of people who died because of the additional stress before they ever got near to even being denied let alone being approved. I don't believe there are any people on SSDI who aren't not really disabled, the stress is too much. What is sad is how many people there are that are truly disabled and do not collect what is due them because they couldn't take the stress of going through with the process. It is a very sad testament of what our government has become to know the intentional stress they put on the sick in this country. They should be ashamed of themselves in the worst way!

I am so happy for you and your husband to have finally gotten the approval you deserved. It took three years for me to get approval and the depression that the process brought to my life became permanent because it lasted so long. It's a daily battle. God Bless you all, who suffer.