View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

On second thought, I may burn it. I'd really rather not because karenchi did a really nice job on it, but......arrgh.

After I told him I either get my stuff back or I'm calling the cops he goes accusing my brother of throwing dog crap on his baloncy window with some friends. He didn't actually see it...his neighbours did. I asked him "Then how do you know it was really him if you didn't see it and when did this supposedly happen?" There are other kids that hang out around those apartment buildings and cause trouble. His response was "They explained it to me just fine".

He just upgraded his status from jerk to #$@!%*(^. I'm sure you can fill in the blank and sorry if my bleeped language offends anyone. Zach wouldn't do anything like that. He can be a little punk sometimes, but he's not that cruel. And the kid gets grossed out by the thought of putting his hands in a fill sink of dirty dishes and gags everytime he goes near our aunt's barn when we come up to visit. You expect me to believe he'd actually pick up a pile of dog crap and fling it? And the neighbours really don't know Zach. Zach's kind of hurt. Before all this drama Zach thought he was a cool guy. I did, too. We both know he's a jerk, but that was real low.

Funny thing is Andrew once told me he got into this fancy school in Virginia just because his dad is some big shot business man and has a lot of money. He left that school and came back up here to go to school because he started looking down on the "poor" students who actually had to work to get through college and he realized he didn't want to be that kind of person. Well, he's become something worse than some little snobbish rich kid who looks down on others.