View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 01:39 PM
ginnie6

we just got a notice today that there are limits on ours. They've "always" been there but never enforced because there was no way for the user to check their usage. Apparently in a couple of weeks we will be able to. In the meantime the letter informed me that we were over our usage....have no idea how much though. I called them and found out that this letter was just for "info" even though if did not state that. So now I'm wondering how much exactly we'll be able to use the internet. We homeschool and I get 95% of our curriculum online......free. The older girls take some of their college courses online and we have netflix. The youngers kids also play games online. So at this point we have no idea what we can do anymore. We can of course upgrade to a more expensive internet package. So anyone who has limits can you tell me how much time you can surf? Do you watch quilting shows/tv online? I just don't see anyway we can afford to upgrade at this time and at least one of older dd's courses is ONLY offered online!