View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:54 PM
tweetee

Thanks for all your suggestions, I really appreciate your responses.

BUT...Whilst I am open to suggestions, as that is what I posted this thread for, I dont mean to sound horrible and unappreciative, can we please stop attacking each other about what suggestions have been made. How one person deals with some things weather it be animals or kids or whatever is up to their descresion (sp?) We were all brought up dofferently, and react differently to every situation that occurs, including on how we see our animals.

So please, again at the risk of sounding hard and nasty, if you do not have a constuctive suggestion on my situation, whatever that suggestion may be, please keep your opinion on how others have dealt with their problems to yourself. All I asked for were suggestions, not opinions.

Ok, Im off my soap box now. I apologize if I have offended anyone, but that is MY opinion on the subject.

I am pleased to report, that for the last day and 2 nights, he has not done his business on my pergola, and what I did, was wash the area down, and when he DID go out on the grass, I have given him a treat and fussed him big time, so hopefully he is getting the right idea. :-)