View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:07 AM
blackberryhill1

I've had two problems with Cotton Patch Quilts in East Tawas, MI so I won't order from them again either.

1. Owner has requests for people to make quilts for shop on her site. I made one quilt at an agreed upon fee and promptly sent it back. After 3 weeks I sent an email because I had not received the agreed upon amount for making the quilt. She sent me a huffy email that she had been busy and would put a check in the mail. I did receive a check in a few days.
2. I ordered a pattern from this shop. My understanding is that if item is not available within 30 days, you are suppose to be notified. I was not notified so I sent an email inquiring about the pattern - it turned out that it was not in stock and had to be ordered. I really wanted it so agreed to wait but it took another month before I received it.

I am not happy with this shop's customer service so will not order from them again. There are plenty of other online shops who give excellent customer service including order followup when an item is out of stock.

I also heard in a chat room that this shop does an enormous amount of block of the month kits (something like 200 if I remember correctly) so even the instore customer service is lacking when they are cutting these kits.