View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:38 AM
meow meow

Oh wow!!!! If you don't want it I will take it!! I own two of them one made in 1933 and one made in 1955, I wanted one made in 1954 but apparently there aren't any or none that I have found. I use both of them, they are quiet, make great seams, sew forward and backward, and they are light weight. One of mine has the table that it fits in flat and I have a large area to work in. I was so fortunate as one was given to me by a friend who didn't know what it was and when he brought it to me I could not bear to just let him give it to me so I gave him a quilt and $100.00. The one with the table I purchased for 300.00 only because I let my enthusiasm get away from me when it was being described and I put a price on it they originally only wanted $25.00. None the less I have two gorgeous machines that I use when I go to class or when I want to work in the den where I don't have lots of room. Again congratulations and if you decide you really (lol) don't want the machine I know someone who would say YES and cherish it forever................me.