Ingredients
1… stick Butter or Margarine I use unsalted Real Butter
1…Box of Powdered Sugar
½… Can of Eagle Brand Milk
1…Large Bag Coconut
1…Cup finely chopped pecans
1… Teaspoon Vanilla
Paraffin
You need to shave the right amount off a block A little at a time. Shave 2 or 3 curls off the end. You want just enough to make choc. Stick. You will see the choc. Change gloss. Too much you will have a waxy feel when you eat it.
1… Large bag of semisweet chocolate Bits
I sometimes used 2 big bags, when it cools it gets thicker and you use more on each ball.
Wax Paper

MIX
Melt Butter mix the ½ can of Eagle Brand Milk, powered sugar, coconut, vanilla and Nuts. After you have it mixed really well then roll into whatever size balls you desire. I used a melon ball maker to scoop and maybe added a little then rolled it into a ball.
Place balls on wax paper.
Melt Chocolate and Paraffin together. Cool for about 5mins. You need to keep this warm or it will start to thicken.
Dip Balls into melted choc. Put back on wax paper.
I chilled them over night.

This recipe is a good one for children to help, My Daughters did most of the rolling and helped with the dipping it was messy it was fun we laughed at the choc. That went everywhere and me trying to keep the balls at a manageable size. Wonderful Memories.
Bonnie Brown

Sounds good! You can copy the Word doc, then come to the writing screen here and use control+C tp paste. It will come through as plain text.

I've always used 2-tined forks to dip candy. You didn't mention an amount for chocolate - I'm assuming it's a bag of chocolate chips.