View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:37 AM
montanablu

Linda you really asked a GOOD question!! I just came across it & was amazed at the number of comments in just 3 1/2 days!
:thumbup:

I subscribe to -0- mags, but my mom was getting nearly all of them. So she passes them on to me to look thro, we take out what we think we may use someday, put it in a binder & recycle the rest of the mag. :thumbup:
However! --- she is or already has, let most subscriptions expire. Why? exactly what many of you are saying, same thing over & over. :roll: Change out the fabric, rename the pattern & reprint from last year. :thumbdown: Or so it seems. And for a long time I've had a problem with some patterns being shown in attrocious fabrics! Yuck! Who would EVER do them??! I think a few designers need to be introduced to BLENDERS! LOL They give the eye a place to rest in what is otherwise a sea of confusion!

I think this topic [of magazines] came up a few months ago - & the question was raised - 'Do you suppose the editors of any are reading our posts??' If they are, maybe they will heed our advice & change/shake things up a bit! THAT would be refreshing!! :thumbup: