Old 12-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by sharon b
It is a treasure ! i can't believe how fast you whipped it together ! AMAZING ! And Congrats on the future wedding. Tell your son you need more than a moments notice to plane for the big event! LOL
Sharon
Thanks Sharon, if you knew my son and his dear girlfriend, you would realise that I won't get into any a flap any time soon, as they both seem unable to make a quick decision about anything..you should try going shopping with them 'errmmmm.....maybe......not sure......lets go look in the next shop.....what do you think??????' is about the norm for them in decision making situations, so I SHOULD get plenty of notice, but they may surprise me, so I best get planning ahead for their wedding quilt JUST in case :roll: :lol: :D :D :D

THANKS everyone for your enthusiasm, and just to let you in on a secret...I didn't plan this quilt at all, I started with the centre block, made that...then it just went from there, stand back, and wait for the next idea to pop in my head :D

The only restriction was in the fabrics I had, all of the background except the nursery print was from recycled men's shirts :lol: :D