Old 02-05-2011, 05:38 PM
aborning

Originally Posted by bamamama
I just bought a Tin Lizzie (Floor Model from the local Sew & Vac) they had the cables on the back rigged up so that they would not pull out so easily due to vibration on the machine. I was told that if I started having problems with the stitch regulator to check the cables first. Unplug, wait a minute then plug it back in. Worth a try.
I just bought a new Tin Lizzie in December but got a 8 month old table and it is the table that has the sensors and stitch regulator cable with it. Well I did lots of practice for a couple weeks and quilts 2 quilts --with frustration because my stitch regulator was not working properly. Then I would move arou nd the cable and seem to get the connection. But the other day, I just couldn't get the connection. My dealer had me do some things withthe sensors and he concludes that the problem is in the cable--so I am waiting for the cable to arrive. I'm hoping that is the problem and all will be well again. I, too, am frustrated inthe meantime as I have some time off from work and have two tops waiting to be quilted.