View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:26 PM
thequiltmama
Banned

So quite often I send my husband to the post office on his lunch break from work to mail out my packages. We live very far out of town and this is the way that I can get packages mailed out more often. Anyway, he goes to this one post office and when he gets the man working he like to throw my packages over this half wall in the post office. ugh. He has no idea what is in the packages, he just assumes they are non breakable. Lucky for him the aren't breakable. So the other day I decide to go instead. But my husband decides he will go in with me. Just to see what the guy will do. Sooooo
I get that guy at the window. He clearly sees my husband, small town so people recognize each other. And guess what he does.....or should I say, guess what he doesn't do?
That is right, he treated my packages with care. NO tossing, no mistreatment. My husband was shocked. I told him, never underestimate the power of a woman staring at you to see what you will do to make you behave....hehe. It definitely made me feel good.
Men think they have the power...nope. :-)