View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:54 AM
MISHNJIM

Originally Posted by Belles
Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
Belles, Your rows lost their voice I think! it's been on the wall for a while now and they aren't even whispering to me! I have to get them to start talking... I only have until thursday to send them out!
ROS, here's what you do...take my RR off the wall and drape it over your computer. Have you done that and can my RR see the screen? Good!

OK BELLES' ROW ROBIN, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND YOUR VOICE OR ELSE. YOU WERE CERTAINLY LOUD ENOUGH WHEN I WAS MAKING YOUR FIRST ROW, COMPLAINING: "Oh, you're using too much blue, I don't feel blue, I feel red or at least in the pink. Doesn't that ivory have too much yellow in it? I don't look good in yellow. Why do I finish at only six inches, I should be bigger since I'm #1 - the first row." MS. ROW ROBIN, IF YOU DON'T STOP ACTING UP, I'M GOING TO ASK ROS TO MAKE YOU BLUE - THEN I'LL ADD BLACK - - -GET IT? Belles
OMG....This is too funny!!!! At least now I know who my quilts and rows will go to if they need a talking too.

I have Judy G's & Lilnmichigan's row's right now. I'll be working on Lilnmichigan's tonight in class.