Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 06-13-2011, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Yes, bernie it is beautiful,actually I would have loved to keep them all,I would think okay,this one is my favorite,then another would come in the mail and it would turn into my favorite.I couldn't decide.I LOVED them all,I am so glad each one came out so great.

Brenie how are the dresses coming along ?
They are coming along sloooooowly! Mainly because my heart isn't in it! I want to be quilting!
Old 06-15-2011, 08:08 AM

I've got my quilts! I've got my quilts! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! They are more beautiful in the flesh than the pictures! Ripped did a super stupendous job on quilting and binding the Linus Quilt. As soon as the labels arrive, I'll add it so that whomever gets this beautiful quilt will know who lovingly put this quilt together! I think it will be a great story for some little person! I have one more row to add to my quilt (the 12th row) and I only hope I can make this last row as wonderful as the previous 11 :roll: I won't be able to do it until I finish those dang bridesmaids dresses, ring bearer pillow and garters but I'm going to hang it up in my livingroom for all to admire until then. It will keep a fire lit under my butt to quickly finish the wedding stuff so I can complete my quilt! Thanks again ladies for the wonderful, wonderful job you did on my quilts! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 06-15-2011, 08:17 AM

Good thing I didn't drop them in the mail yesterday... the postal service went on a full blow strike this morning. Locked out all the employees and no service for now. Got to love it!
Old 06-15-2011, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
Good thing I didn't drop them in the mail yesterday... the postal service went on a full blow strike this morning. Locked out all the employees and no service for now. Got to love it!
And just when I thought Ole Murphy was out to get me! Thank goodness! And thank you again for quilting and binding the Linus Quilt!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 AM

No problem. I figured it was going to be loved alot so I machine stitched the binding too.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:19 AM

Are we going to be leaving feedback for each other?
Old 06-15-2011, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I've got my quilts! I've got my quilts! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! They are more beautiful in the flesh than the pictures! Ripped did a super stupendous job on quilting and binding the Linus Quilt. As soon as the labels arrive, I'll add it so that whomever gets this beautiful quilt will know who lovingly put this quilt together! I think it will be a great story for some little person! I have one more row to add to my quilt (the 12th row) and I only hope I can make this last row as wonderful as the previous 11 :roll: I won't be able to do it until I finish those dang bridesmaids dresses, ring bearer pillow and garters but I'm going to hang it up in my livingroom for all to admire until then. It will keep a fire lit under my butt to quickly finish the wedding stuff so I can complete my quilt! Thanks again ladies for the wonderful, wonderful job you did on my quilts! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Good incentive for you to keep busy on that wedding stuff - having your row robin to work on as a treat.