View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 03:40 PM
JudyG

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I've got my quilts! I've got my quilts! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! They are more beautiful in the flesh than the pictures! Ripped did a super stupendous job on quilting and binding the Linus Quilt. As soon as the labels arrive, I'll add it so that whomever gets this beautiful quilt will know who lovingly put this quilt together! I think it will be a great story for some little person! I have one more row to add to my quilt (the 12th row) and I only hope I can make this last row as wonderful as the previous 11 :roll: I won't be able to do it until I finish those dang bridesmaids dresses, ring bearer pillow and garters but I'm going to hang it up in my livingroom for all to admire until then. It will keep a fire lit under my butt to quickly finish the wedding stuff so I can complete my quilt! Thanks again ladies for the wonderful, wonderful job you did on my quilts! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Good incentive for you to keep busy on that wedding stuff - having your row robin to work on as a treat.