Thread: Janome Horizon
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Tolelady53

I just wanted to say that I am so impressed with this machine AND with Janome Customer Service. I bought my Horizon Jan. 26 and waited a few days to start using it. I joined the Yahoo User Group and discovered there was a problem with the 1/4" foot. Janome knew of the problem and was making every effort to rectify it.

I registered my machine Feb. 4, and yesterday (Feb. 14) my new 1/4" foot arrived in the mail with an accompanying letter explaining the nature of the problem and how Janome engineers had worked to overcome it. I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

I have every intention of making this the first machine in "my history" that I will learn ALL of its capabilities. I am going to start a notebook and when I stitch out a new stitch I will add a sample along with my comments! The Yahoo Group is terrific and a wealth of information! I am also planning very soon to call my shop owner/dealer (which they encouraged me to do) and book an appointment to go through a "learning" seminar for the Horizon. WooHoo!