View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:33 AM
cizzors

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
I have a HV Designer I USB Emb Machine that is 4 yrs old & I couldn't be happier. Your Emma looks like it is missing a slide-on portion that attachs & surrounds the Needle/Bobbin area. Did your FIL send other parts? Ask him if there was another part. It might be with other parts of the MIL's sewing supplies. It would contain more Sewing Feet. I would say you have a jewel on your hand. Check for a Dealer in your area & ask questions. It would be a good idea to take it in so they can see if it needs a check up. Happy Sewing Days ahead.

Well, now you have me curious. I'll check into this part you're talking about. As far as the accesories (sp), the bag was never opened! She used it once to sew on a button.

I played with it the other day and it was great. Played again yesterday and the top tension is way off now. Any suggestions? I tried adjusting it with no luck so today I will rethread and put in a new bobbin. No dust collection in bobbin area yet so that's not it. Hope I can figure it out.