Old 02-23-2011, 08:25 PM
moonwork42029

Welllll now... Last night was the weekly meeting of the Strippers & Hookers in Benton, KY.

Little did I know that I was going to learn some new moves. At my age, most moves are new, lol. Since I wasn't at the meeting the prior week, I didn't know to bring some important "Ante Up" items. Lucky for me, I had a benefactor that was more than willing to pay up for me to play.

It started pretty innocently, papers were passed around the close circle of players. If you didn't have your own utensils to make your mark with, then some spares where shared (they do like to share in this group).

We were given instructions that some found hard to follow but the more experienced ones had no difficulty...being they had experience ya know what I mean.

The owner's young granddaughter (they start them real young in the south and keep it in the family) came to each player and made them ante up. No pay, no play (remember I had a benefactor so I could play)

Like I said, this is strip BINGO y'all and you couldn't just go buy the BINGO cards just any place, so we had to create our own. The young GD was the piece puller and quickly said what she had pulled out of the basket, something much to fast for us more experienced strippers. We had to ask several times for clarifications of what she meant (kinda like getting a text from your kids).

The winner got all of the ante in the basket...shoot there were even a couple ties and I thought there was gonna be a wrastlin' free for all, but the rules had been stated up front...share and share alike.

Wondering now are ya? Well I'll let you in on the secret... the ante items that we were to bring was a set of 2 1/2 strips of fabric WOF. Each ante was 1 strip. The cards were made up of random numbers...you had to write down 15 numbers between 1-40. If she called your number, you marked it off. Once someone had 10 of the numbers, you got the basket of strips for your good stash.

So, that's how you play Strip BINGO in the south... WHAT... you were thinkin what????? Shame on y'all. :roll: