View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:37 AM
MamaHen

You do have a load of questions. I think the best thing for you to do, is find a good rep from both companies that will answer all of your questions. Everyone on this board will give you answers about their machines (including me) and you still might not understand. Do lots of research, try out the ones you have chosen and ask questions, questions, questions. As for the HQ16, I don't think they are going to make it anymore except in the Sweet16 sit down model. I have the Avante 18" and can quilt up to 15". I have the stitch regulator and couldn't live with out it. the Studio frame is easy to load, easy to use, and wouldn't recommend any other table to use with it. It is just my size, very low maintance, uses any type of thread, (I've used many including metallic). I did lots of research on all the types and found for what I wanted, it is just the right one. Don't dispare, you'll get all your answers, just ask your questions to the reps. If they won't answer your questions then that is one you do not want.